Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 The Bottrops
miaowang123 Offline

5 Sterne Punk Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

29.05.2019 03:07
up there, even though things werent qu Antworten

Auburn Hills, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Sitting on a seven-game winning streak since releasing Josh Smith last month, the Pistons trailed by as much as 23 points but had a chance to tie the score at the buzzer after an out-of-bounds call went their way following a replay review. But Kentavious Caldwell-Popes off-balance 3-pointer from the right wing was short, ending the winning streak. Paul Millsap added 17 points for the Eastern Conference-leading Hawks, who extended their winning streak to seven games, improving to 21-2 since late November. They have won eight in a row and 12 of their last 13 on the road. This was another test for us, another challenge to see how were going to react to it, and were past it, said Millsap. Caldwell-Pope fired up 23 shots, including 16 3-pointers, and led Detroit with 20 points. The Pistons set a franchise record by attempting 43 3-pointers, making just 13 of them. Caldwell-Pope missed all seven of his 3-point attempts over the first three quarters, then made four to lead a Pistons rally in the fourth. It came just three days after Detroit erased an 18-point deficit to beat San Antonio on Brandon Jennings last-second shot Tuesday. Against Atlanta, the Pistons trailed by 15 with under nine minutes remaining and got some help down the stretch. After Anthony Tolliver blocked Horford, Caldwell-Pope knocked down a leaning 3 at the other end to draw the Detroit within 105-101 with a minute remaining. Atlanta missed its last two field goal attempts and went 1-of-4 at the foul line, with Horford missing two. After Millsap made 1-of-2 at the line with 17.2 seconds remaining, Kyle Singler missed a 3 for Detroit but the Pistons got it back on a jump ball and Greg Monroes dunk made it a three-point game. Atlantas inbounds pass to Horford at the other end was contested by Monroe and knocked out of bounds. The ball was awarded to Detroit with 1.2 seconds left, leading to Caldwell-Popes missed 3 at the buzzer. Jeff Teague had 14 points and 11 assists for the Hawks and DeMarre Carroll scored 13. Singler scored 16 points for Detroit while Monroe and Tolliver had 15 each. Atlanta led by as many as 13 in the first quarter after Thabo Sefolosha scored five of his 12 points during a 9-2 run that made it 27-14. We didnt come ready to play at all, said Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy. We played with no energy and intensity in the first half. We had better energy in the second half and especially down the stretch. The Hawks made eight of their 18 3-point attempts in the first half, including six in the second quarter to help them build a 23-point lead. They shot nearly 56 percent in the half, leading 64-45 at the break behind Millsaps 13 points. Singler and Jennings each made two 3-pointers during a 14-3 run in the third quarter that trimmed Detroits deficit from 20 points to nine. The Hawks pushed it back to 15 entering the fourth. Game Notes Detroit center Andre Drummond didnt play in the fourth quarter because he was sick and had no energy, Van Gundy said ... The Pistons hadnt lost since ditching Smith on Dec. 22. It was their longest winning streak since a 10-game run from Jan. 23-Feb. 13, 2008 ... Atlanta hosts Washington on Sunday ... Detroit hosts Brooklyn on Saturday. Telvin Smith Jersey . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies. Leonard Fournette Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarsfootball.com/authentic-dj-chark-jersey-womens .com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center. Carlos Hyde Jersey . The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. Jalen Ramsey Jersey . The San Angelo, Texas product, who was a high school and college quarterback sensation in the Lone Star State, will start his first CFL game with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-4) on Friday at Mosaic Stadium against the leagues top team, the Calgary Stampeders (11-2).Jason Day was relieved to bounce back from a slow start to claim a narrow win at the Arnold Palmer Invitational and close the gap on Jordan Spieth at the top of the world rankings. The PGA champion survived a rollercoaster final round to complete a wire-to-wire victory at Bay Hill, with a two-under 70 helping him to finish one-stroke clear of nearest challenger Kevin Chappell.Day let a three-shot lead over the front nine during a day where four players held at least a share of the lead, but posted two birdies after the turn and holed a four-foot putt for victory at the last. Victory lifts Day above McIlroy in to second spot in the world rankings and means he could move to world No 1 at next weeks WGC-Dell Match Play, but the Australian admits he had to dig deep to see out a first win of 2016. Day was greeted by tournament host Arnold Palmer after his final round Sleeping on a two-shot lead and winning wire-to-wire wasnt easy, Day told Sky Sports. This was a really rewarding win for me and to be able to make the par at the last when I needed to was very satisfying. There was not one shot on the golf course I hit today where I felt comfortable.I tried to be as deliberate as possible and it worked out on the back side for me. I was really nervous over that putt [on 18] after being out of contention for a while. Day posted two birdies in a blemish-free back nine I was all out of sorts on the front side but I kept saying to myself over and over again you are not out of it, be patient, you will find some opening and once you do make sure you take it, and 17 was it.The biggest thing for me was to be able to feel being in contention again and to be able to get all of those competitive juices flowing again through my body and understand what that feels like.ddddddddddddEncouraging signsAdam Scott missed out on the chance of becoming the first player since Rory McIlroy to win three consecutive PGA Tour events, with the Australian finishing another positive week in a tie for 12th. Scott had won the Honda Classic and the WGC-Cadillac Championship in his past two starts The world No 6 slipped out of contention with a final-hole triple-bogey on Saturday and made a similar mess of the 18th during his final round, ending a three-under 69 with a double-bogey.Its a little disappointing, Scott told Sky Sports. I really played better than my score showed this week and thats a positive sign.I felt I could have been up there, even though things werent quite firing in all cylinders like they were in the past couple of weeks. Scott had won the Honda Classic and the WGC-Cadillac Championship in his past two starts I really wasted a lot on 18! Yesterday was really difficult conditions and I was a bit unfortunate to plug in a bunker, but todays was just a poor shot.Ive been putting really well. Today was a bit spotty where I hit some good putts but a few that came up surprisingly short coming in. All in all Ive made a lot of putts and thats a really good thing for the confidence.The confidence then builds with the results and now its all in a good spot, so Ive just got to maintain it the best I can and keep going.The PGA Tour heads to Texas next for the WGC-Dell Match Play. Watch live coverage of all five days on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Day claims Bay Hill title1 Improvement needed from Rory WATCH: Rory signs off in style! Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz