Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 The Bottrops
miaowang123 Offline

5 Sterne Punk Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

29.05.2019 03:07
ould need a mino- league rehabilitation Antworten

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - UFC light heavyweight Alexander Gustafsson already wasnt a big fan of Jon Jones, and the champions positive drug test for cocaine use only reinforced the Swedish contenders opinions.I think its really bad for the sport, Gustafsson said Tuesday. Its bad for the organization. Were supposed to be role models. Youre supposed to stay above that sort of thing. ... Hes a role model. He (has) to face the consequences of what hes done.Gustafsson (16-2) lost a thrilling unanimous decision to Jones in September 2013, and he is in line for the next shot at the champion if he beats Anthony Johnson (18-4) in Stockholm next weekend.But Gustafsson and Phil Davis, his training partner and fellow 205-pound contender, were surprised and confused by Jones positive test for cocaine metabolites this month. Jones made an immediate trip to drug rehabilitation following his victory over Daniel Cormier on Jan. 3 and the subsequent revelation of the results from a test taken a month before the fight.While condemning Jones apparent use of illegal drugs, Gustafsson also said he didnt have a problem with the UFC allowing Jones to fight Cormier despite already knowing the test results. Gustafsson claims he wouldnt be bothered if he lost a bout to a fighter subsequently revealed to be a cocaine user.At the end of the day, its still a fight, and (Cormier) lost that fight, Gustafsson said. Jones did good in that fight, and he should have all the credit for that.Gustafsson also said Jones did nothing spectacular to beat Cormier.Davis is a bit mystified Jones hasnt faced any punishment for his actions — and that the UFC allowed him to fight Cormier despite knowing he had tested positive for cocaine metabolites. The UFC and the Nevada Athletic Commission have said Jones wasnt subject to punishment because cocaine isnt on the list of out-of-competition banned substances.I feel like it all needs to be explained to me, so I know when its OK to do cocaine and get away with it, Davis said in a broadly sarcastic voice. So I can do cocaine right now? Cool. Now, when does that period stop? Twelve hours? Why didnt you tell me this? Halfway through the night before (a fight), I need to stop?Jones mother, Camille, recently told WBNG-TV in Binghamton, New York, that Jones spent only one night in drug rehab, and he plans to attend the AFC championship game in Massachusetts on Sunday. His older brother, Arthur, is a defensive lineman for the Indianapolis Colts, and his younger brother, Chandler, is a defensive lineman for the New England Patriots.Gustafsson and Davis have both criticized Jones conduct and perceived arrogance in the past, joining a long line of fighters who dont get along with the mixed martial artist widely considered the sports pound-for-pound best.Davis beat Gustafsson by submission at UFC 112 in April 2010, but the Swedish ex-boxer and the former Penn State wrestler have since formed a tight-knit training camp in San Diego.Gustafsson and Davis spent Tuesday morning in training at the famed Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, meeting trainer Freddie Roach during their session. They leave for Sweden on Monday, but their body clocks wont need much adjustment: The UFC show will be held in the middle of the night in Sweden to maximize its U.S. television audience, and the fighters will just stay on the same schedule theyve been keeping in California.Gustafsson is determined to stay focused on his dangerous bout with Rumble Johnson, who could derail his long-anticipated rematch with Jones. Gustafsson nearly got the rematch last September, but a training injury forced the UFC to promote Cormier into the spot.Every single (fan) asks me about Jon Jones, Gustafsson said. But I dont even make an effort to answer questions about him, because thats not the real threat here. If I dont beat (Johnson), Ill never get the chance to beat Jon Jones. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. Andy Isabella Jersey .ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kyler-murray-jersey . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. Pat Tillman Jersey . Millsap will miss Wednesday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. The Hawks say Millsap also will be held out on Thursday at Boston. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . A police inspector told The Associated Press the crane operator is not yet suspected of any wrongdoing but is considered a key witness to the accident at the Arena Corinthians.NEW YORK – Edwin Encarnacions strained right quadriceps isnt progressing as quickly as he, the Blue Jays and the clubs starved-for-a-winner fanbase is hoping. "Eddie had a little setback in Florida,” said manager John Gibbons before Saturdays game at Yankee Stadium. “Hes a little bit tender so were going to back him off for a few days.” Encarnacion was injured three weeks ago, July 5, in Oakland as he beat out an RBI fielders choice groundball in the first inning of an eventual loss to the Athletics. As he was running to first base, Encarnacion felt a pop in his quadriceps. One stride beyond the bag, he crumpled to the ground and required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. A day later, he was placed on the disabled list after an MRI revealed what Encarnacion reported to be a Grade-2 strain. Thats an injury which typically requires a six-week recovery period. Encarnacion is halfway to six weeks. Which begs the question, was it a setback? He felt the tightness while swinging a bat. “He was feeling it when he was twisting, the torque in his swing,” said Gibbons. The Blue Jays are legitimate contenders, thanks to the weakened state of the American League East and to the existence of a second wild card spot, for the first time in more than two decades. Without Encarnacion, Brett Lawrie and Adam Lind, the club is missing one-third of its starting lineup and three bats who typically hit in the middle of the order. The offence, predictably, has struggled as a result and there is now desperation to get the injured players back. Neither Encarnacion, nor the club can be blamed. A player with a muscle injury wont know how well hes coming along until he tests it. Encarnacion found out the hard way that hes not ready yet. Theres no timetable for his return. REIMOLD PROGRESSING There is one injured Blue Jay who is getting close to returning. Outfielder Nolan Reimold, who strained his left calf on July 11 in Tampa Bay and who is eligible to come off the disabled list on Sunday, will be back soon. &lddquo;Within the next few days,” said manager John Gibbons.dddddddddddd “Hes probably feeling better than any of them.” Gibbons said its unlikely Reimold would need a mino- league rehabilitation assignment, so long as his return is in the next few days. MORROW BOUND FOR FLORIDA When his teammates leave after Sundays game for Boston, Brandon Morrow will head in the opposite direction, destined for the clubs facilities in Dunedin, Florida. Its the next step in his rehab of a torn tendon sheath in the right index finger. Earlier this week, Morrow was up on a mound for the first time in more than two-and-a-half months. “I threw my first bullpen off a mound two days ago and threw again yesterday and it felt fine,” said Morrow. “Just nice and easy, nothing too aggressive, but I was throwing all my pitches, spinning the ball and everything felt good.” Morrow still wraps supportive tape around his finger, but takes it off to throw the baseball. Hell throw more bullpen sessions in Florida over the next 10 days and progress to throwing live batting practice, followed by a simulated game. Expect Morrows return, if all goes well, to be in the final month of the season. Hell likely work out of the bullpen. SHIFT DISTURBING Colby Rasmus had a frustrating Friday night. He hit two balls hard, but both went for outs because the Yankees had their infielders perfectly placed in exaggerated shifts. “Its all about love and luck in this game,” said Rasmus. “Youve still got to hit it past those defensive players. Sometimes it looks like there are 100 of them out ther,e but thats all part of it and hopefully I can just continue what Im doing and theyll start falling.” Rasmus hit a line drive to rightfield off Yankees starter Hiroki Kuroda in the fourth inning. Second baseman Brian Roberts was roving and made a nice leaping catch. In his next at-bat, Rasmus smoked a liner up the middle, just to the right of the second base bag. There stood third baseman Chase Headley, who didnt have to move to make the catch. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz