Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 The Bottrops
miaowang123 Offline

5 Sterne Punk Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

29.05.2019 03:08
eagues career goal-scoring record in Sundays Antworten

Lawrence, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Kelly Oubre, Jr. posted 19 points to go with nine rebounds, as No. 11 Kansas put together a late rally to subdue 19th- ranked Oklahoma, 85-78, in a battle of long-time conference rivals from Allen Fieldhouse. Perry Ellis totaled 16 points and eight boards for the Jayhawks (15-3, 4-1 Big 12), while Cliff Alexander contributed 13 points and 13 rebounds for the hosts. Buddy Hields game-high 26 points wasnt enough for the Sooners (12-6, 2-4). Isaiah Cousins had 18 points and Ryan Spangler picked up 13 with 10 rebounds in defeat. Kansas held a 39-19 lead in the first half, but Oklahoma completely reversed momentum thanks to an extended 22-11 run in the second half which ended on a three-point play by Hield which gave the visitors a 69-65 advantage inside five minutes left in regulation. We played as well as we can play in the first half, said Kansas coach Bill Self. Then in the second half, we werent as good, we missed some open looks, but they were great. The Jayhawks didnt assume the lead again until a triple from Brannen Green produced a 73-71 edge with 3:24 to play off a missed field goal from Oubre. Frank Mason followed with a bucket and a four-point margin before Cousins converted from long distance on the Sooners next touch. But the hosts got some breathing room on Alexanders slam and an Oubre jumper sandwiched around back-to-back misses from beyond the arc by Hield and Cousins. Hield made two free throws to close Oklahomas gap to 79-76, but Oubre hit an easy layup with 55 seconds to go and the visitors never threatened down the stretch. Kansas established the outside game early on, connecting on six consecutive treys which ballooned its lead from 10-9 to 39-19 with 8:18 left in the first half. Devonte Graham hit the final shot from distance in the mega run. We were kind of leaving them open, said Spangler. Once you see one or two go down, its easier to make shots and thats what they did. Wayne Seldens bucket gave the Jayhawks a 51-32 lead at the break, and when Jordan Woodard capped a three-point play just over five minutes into the second half, the Sooners deficit was finally below double digits at 53-44. Game Notes Kansas shot a blistering 10-of-19 from long range and connected on 29- of-60 shots from the field overall (48.3 percent) ... Oklahoma converted 18- of-21 free throws but the Jayhawks were good on just 17-of-25 ... The Sooners dished out 13 assists as a team but committed 13 turnovers. Darryl Sittler Jersey . Greece was on the wrong end of a 3-0 rout to Colombia in its first game of the tournament. They surrendered a goal in just the sixth minute of the contest, and despite some promising attacking play, failed to crawl back into the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck first in its match with Ivory Coast, with Keisuke Honda putting his side into the lead in the 16th minute. Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. http://www.officialmapleleafspro.com/Mike-palmateer-maple-leafs-jersey/ . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. Dave Keon Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Morgan Rielly Jersey . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend.CARSON, Calif. -- Landon Donovan thought he had earned a prominent role on the U.S. World Cup team right up until the moment he was cut from the roster by coach Jurgen Klinsmann. Donovan was still stunned and confused by Klinsmanns decision when he went back to work with the LA Galaxy on Saturday. "Im disappointed. Im sad," Donovan said Saturday after the Galaxys practice. "Im human, and I wanted to go. I really wanted to go. Im at peace with it. I respect the decision. I just feel in my heart that I deserve to be there, and thats the pill thats hardest to swallow." The 32-year-old attacker was denied the chance to play in his fourth World Cup after Klinsmann chose U.S. team newcomer Aron Johannsson and 31-year-old Chris Wondolowski over the most accomplished international player in American history. The decision surprised Donovan, who believed a strong performance in training camp had secured his spot on the 23-man roster. But Donovan declined to speculate on additional possible factors in the decision: his recent soccer sabbatical, the coachs decision to evaluate a versatile player solely as a forward, or the impact of the Americans difficult group draw on their long-term planning. "I think if Im being judged solely on what happens in camp, then I absolutely deserved to be going to Brazil," Donovan said. "I firmly believe that not only should I be going, but I feel like I really deserved it, and not from anything that I did in the past, but from what Ive done in the last week and a half." Donovan gave little insight into whatever reasons Klinsmann shared with him at the Bay Area training camp. Klinsmann provided only murky details about his decision Friday, saying other players were "a little step ahead of Landon in certain areas." "I dont agree with that assessment," Donovan said. "I think I was at least as good as everybody else in camp. ... I think I was one of the better players, so thats why it stingss a little.dddddddddddd. If I had gone in and didnt feel like I deserved it, I could live with that. But thats not the case here." Donovan had nothing to say about any underlying implications of the mocking tweet by Jonathan Klinsmann, the coachs teenage son, moments after the announcement. "I dont really know his son well, so Im not really sure where that came from," Donovan said. Donovan also doesnt think his four-month sabbatical from soccer in 2013 after the Galaxys second straight MLS Cup title should have worked against him. "I actually think Ive been a much better player since I came back," he said. Donovan is the career U.S. leader with 57 international goals, and is second with 156 appearances. He has scored five World Cup goals, including a stoppage-time goal against Algeria to send the Americans to the second round four years ago. Instead of jetting off to Brazil, the five-time MLS Cup champion will resume his pursuit of the top U.S. leagues career goal-scoring record in Sundays home game against Philadelphia. Donovan tied Jeff Cunninghams mark with his 134th goal late last season, but hasnt scored in seven matches with the Galaxy this year. "Im excited to be back here," Donovan said. "I certainly didnt want to be back here under these circumstances or this soon, but I love these guys. These are my teammates, and this is my home. I will not let this affect me going forward." Donovan said he would gladly return to the U.S. team from the standby list if an injury created a spot on the roster, and he wouldnt rule out playing for the U.S. team in the future. He urged fans to support Klinsmanns current squad because "I dont want there to be a negative tint to any of this." "Ive always loved representing this country, so I cant imagine that if Im given another opportunity that I would say no," Donovan added. "But at this point, Im just trying to deal with the disappointment." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz