Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Band Fotos
miaowang123 Offline

5 Sterne Punk Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

30.05.2019 03:43
title, but has struggled in the transition t Antworten

Jade Jones stepped up her bid to defend her Olympic taekwondo title in Rio after becoming European champion in Montreux on Friday. The Flint 23-year-old beat Swedens Nikita Glasnovic 11-5 in a one-sided final to take gold, having previously earned two bronze medals and one silver in the continental event.A quick start gave Jones a three-point advantage and a trademark head shot early in the second doubled her lead and effectively sealed the contest against one of her chief rivals for the Olympic crown. Jones said: The road to Rio has been harder than it was for London so to tick that off my list and be European champion as well, I feel on top of the world.Im just buzzing with how I performed as well. I was so relaxed in the ring instead of stressing out.I feel like this was mentally tougher than the European Games last year in Baku. I didnt really know much about it but with this, its something Ive really wanted to win for a long time.Defending my Olympic title is going to be hard but I believe I can win it and Ive just got to do it on the day.Jones is one of four Great Britain taekwondo athletes to have already secured their places in Rio. Lutalo Muhammad, Bianca Walkden and Mahama Cho are due to compete in Montreux this weekend. Custom Basketball Jerseys China . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Cheap Custom Basketball Jerseys Store . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.customjerseysbasketball.com/ . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available. Custom Basketball Jerseys Outlet .Y. - The NFL has fined Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for making an obscene gesture during last Sundays NFC championship game, a person with knowledge of the fine told The Associated Press on Thursday. Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . Mike Trout, Josh Hamilton and Kole Calhoun all homered to help the Los Angeles Angels get their first win of the season with an 11-1 rout of the Houston Astros.MASON, Ohio -- Novak Djokovic gets another chance at the one that keeps getting away. Four times, the worlds No. 1 player has reached the final of the Western & Southern Open. Hes finished as the runner-up all four times in the only Masters tournament where he has never gotten to raise the winners trophy. Hes the top seed in the tournament that opened on Sunday with a pair of mens matches. And hes the one to watch this week when it comes to tennis history as well. A title in Cincinnati would make him the first player to win all nine ATP Masters events. This isnt just another week for Djokovic. "That always adds more importance to this tournament for me," he said Sunday after a two-hour practice. "I do care to win this title a lot. Four times Ive lost in the finals and I havent been really close in those finals. "Playing four times in the finals is a great result. Hopefully I can go a step farther this time." Defending champion Rafael Nadal injured his right wrist and is out of the tournament, leaving one less obstacle to Djokovics quest. Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray have won eight of the last nine titles in Cincinnati. Djokovics focus on Sunday was getting accustomed to the fast courts and the humid conditions. Last July, he beat Federer in five sets to win his second Wimbledon title, but has struggled in the transition to hard courts. In Toronto last week, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga upset Djokovic on Thursday and knocked out Murray a day later. Djokovic said the courts in Cincinnati dont seem quite as fast as those in Toronto, which should help him. "I know what I need to do to get myself in the right shape, and hopefully Ill do it," he said.dddddddddddd "Its easier said than done." Murray beat Djokovic for the Cincinnati title in 2008 and 2011. His focus this week is to get better at holding leads late in matches, which has been a problem all season. He listed all the times hes let a set slip away, including last week during his loss in Toronto. "I messed up a couple of matches this year, to be honest," Murray said. "My year could have been a lot different if I finished those matches off. I need to stop messing up when Im ahead." John Isner had one of his best tournaments in Cincinnati last year, reaching the final before losing to Nadal in a pair of tiebreakers. The showing has given him a lot of confidence for his return. "I played very well from the get-go," Isner said. "My opening match, I played extremely well. I beat a handful of very good players. Every match was close. I just got on a roll and embraced everything. At a certain point, I had nothing to lose." Serena Williams is the top seed in the womens draw. She fell apart in the Cincinnati final last year, losing in three sets to Victoria Azarenka. Williams lost to sister Venus in the semifinals at Montreal on Saturday. Azarenka has missed much of the season because of an injured left foot. She fell during a match in Montreal last week and has a sore knee, another concern as she defends her title in Cincinnati. Shes had few highlights all year. "Theres not much to describe," Azarenka said Sunday. "Theres been not so much happening for me this year. I havent played so much. Its been mostly about recovering and getting back." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz